Products > Software > DTCAMview
This software is a free Graphical User Interface for Windows and Linux.
It is developed for live image capture from DTI interferometers.
It can be used for quick testing and tuning.
- Real-time image capture
- Various palettes
- Image statistics
- Device settings
- Can be run on computers with low graphical resolutions (Netbooks)
- Written in Qt4 Framework
Installation for Windows
- Download and install DTI tools
- Run dtilight_x.x-x_win32_install.exe
Installation for Linux (Debian)
- Download DTI tools
- Open dtilight_x.x-x_i386.deb with GDebi Package Installer
- Start dtcamview
- Click on SETTINGS tab
- Configure parameters as following:
- Software is ready to work
Windows (2000, XP, 7) or Linux (debian, ubuntu)
Qt 4.6 runtime libraries
Qt (cross-platform application and UI framework) http://www.qt.io/download-open-source/